Sunday, October 7, 2012

Witches Night Out

 
Hey ladies!! It is getting close to that time of year....Witches Night Out!!!! For those of you that have not gone to this before, you are in for a real treat!! It is sooooo much fun, more fun than I can describe in this email ;) I am trying to get a head count. We will be going on October 27th @ 7:00pm and will go til around 10:30 but you are more than welcome to leave as early as you need. It is $5 per car (free to get in though) so it might be nice to carpool as much as we can, it will be more fun that way anyways :) So if you ladies can email me back if you can make it that would fantastic and also let me know if you are willing to drive. I REALLY hope all of you girls can make it, it will be such a fun getaway from those adorable kids of ours, work and school!!! We love you all so much and hope you are all surviving :) Happy Halloween girls!!!!!!

Love Liz Pratt
medicalspousesutah@gmail.com

Oh....a few girls mentioned wanting to go to dinner before hand, if you are interested in that let me know that too so we can put girls that want to go to dinner in the same cars :)


2 comments: