Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cooking Club TONIGHT (Jan19th)

Hi Everyone again!
Just reminding you that Cooking Club is this coming Thursday at 7:30pm.  The theme is soups, salads, and breads. It is at my house (Michelle Schmidt). I will plan on making a soup.  You don't have to feel like you need to bring a whole pot of soup or a whole batch of rolls or breadsticks etc., just bring some left after you feed your family dinner.  If you don't want or have time to make stuff come anyway to just get out and chat.  Don't feel like you have to bring something.  We would love if you all brought (or preferably e-mailed Lynnae Hymas to put in the cookbook-lynnae.hymas@gmail.com) the recipe you make or your favorite soup and bread recipes. You can include as many as you would like.  Hope to see lots of you!

My address:
2965 S. (3200 E.)  Gloria St Salt Lake City, UT 84109.  Coming from foothill take the 3300 S. exit off of I-215 and head westbound. Turn right (North) at Valley Street or 3300 E.  This is the street that runs between Smith's Marketplace, McDonald's and REI.  Head north on that street until Joyce Drive and turn left, then right on to Gloria St.  It is the third house on the right.  It is gray with a big window in front.  Michelle's cell is 801-674-6554 if you have any questions.

Michelle

***Also, let me know if any of you are planning on bringing your kids. You are absolutely more than welcome to but I just wanted to know so I would know if I should keep my kids up to play with them or not. 

1 comment: